Why sponsor an accelerator & Why Blossom?
Startups are the building blocks of the economy.
Please join us as we launch our 4th cohort of startups growing Saudis economy.
Blossom is a seed stage accelerator program for startups that have at least one female co-founder on the team. Research shows that having at least 1 woman on the team increases the likelihood of startups success rates as well as profit margins. Female entrepreneurs also make up 40% of all entrepreneurs in Saudi Arabia—so nearly half of the Saudi entrepreneurs are women! (Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2017).
Companies accepted into our Accelerator receive co-working space, mentorship, intensive training in business modeling, feasibility studies, UX & UI Design, Growth Hacking, Legalities as well as have the opportunity to pitch in front of Saudis most prominent group of angel investors and venture capitalists to receive funding and investment. After graduating from the program, we also sponsor startups to learn from the best network, knowledge, and resources from Silicon Valley in a unique Saudi to Silicon Valley Program.
1. Access & Exposure: Accelerators bring together leading founders, startups, angel investors, venture capitalists, universities, corporates, as well as media and news channels.
2. Launching a program quickly and cost-effectively: by partnering with accelerators, corporations can quickly enter the acceleration business and adopt best practices developed by accelerators over years of operation.
3. Enhancing startup deal flow: by accessing an accelerator’s marketing power and network.
4. Staying up to date: by having access to an accelerator’s deal flow, they receive insight into the innovation pipeline in their market. Corporations have learned that competitors now often come from the startup world.
5. Building an innovative corporate culture: by placing their corporate executives as mentors in the accelerator or by enabling their own corporate executives to innovate.
6. Building a more innovative brand: by aligning with accelerators and their startups which have become symbols of innovation in the eyes of the public.